Securing data at every step.
Security and privacy begin with the way data is handled, stored and protected. The 8x8 platform conforms to stringent specifications for securing financial information, customer privacy and computer networks:
- Consumer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI)
- Secure Coding practices including the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) and Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) List
- Fraud Detection
- Secure Endpoint Provisioning
How is your current communications provider handling your data?
Here are eight questions to ask.
Confidence from third-party certification
No competitor has achieved 8x8’s level of advanced, third-party verified security and compliance certifications.
- FCC Consumer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) compliance
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant
- National Institute of Standards and Technology – NIST 853 R4
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliant
- U.S./EU Privacy Shield-certified
- ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001 certified
- Certified PCI-DSS 3.2.1 SAQ-D Solution Provider
- Data-in-motion encryption with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
- One of the first cloud computing companies to comply with GDPR
- Authority to Operate (ATO) by Her Majesty’s government
- G-Cloud 7
- U.K. Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation
- Independently audited annually